Time & Location
Mar 25, 2021, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Being in a distance-learning environment has made way for new discoveries, new ways of working and different strategies for connecting to each other amidst the various challenges. The last year has affected young people greatly, bringing uncertainty, isolation and unprecedented burdens.
Join us for a conversation about the impacts of the pandemic and recent uprisings on youth and mental health. These conversations are a search with the intention of building a new reality together. The panel will feature:
- Angelica Bello Ayapantecatl - College Student, Twin Cities
- Patrick Cunningham - Social Worker, St. Paul Public Schools
- Neil Khadilkar - College Student, Berkeley, CA
- Omar Kolligia - HS student, Twin Cities
- Lily Tharoor - Social Worker, St. Paul Public Schools
- Jerome Treadwell - HS student, Twin Cities
Learn more about the panelists and Pangea's past Reimagining Education panels.